Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I do my dancing before weddings, not afterward

A couple months ago I was in New Hampshire to be in the wedding of one of my best friends from college.

On the morning of the wedding, he, myself, and one of our other college BFFs broke out into an impromptu dance party in our tuxes outside the church to DJ Kool's "Let Me Clear My Throat," which we had bumping while we waited for the rest of the wedding party to arrive.

New Hampshire is pretty much just like Kentucky from what I could tell (except with different accents), so I'm not sure if the handful of random people who drove by the church and decided to slow down and honk at us were encouraging us or if they were looking to take us out to a woodshed somewhere.

Either way, no one actually pulled all the way up the driveway to the church during our half-cocked reenactment of Step Up.

What I do know is that whatever their intent, if they had approached us, they'd have totally gotten served.

1 comment:

  1. My favourite part of this post is that you said BFFs.

    ReplyDelete